Our UplandHunter system fills that niche. This is the pinnacle of SportDOG Brand efficiency. A situation-programmable transmitter controls a compact, waterproof collar receiver and at the same time remotely operates a rugged, waterproof audible beeper. Control and flexibility are always at your fingertips. Like all SportDOG Brand systems, the UplandHunter is easily expandable to multi-dog use with Add-A-Dog collars.
From the big wide open of the prairie to the thick tangles of northern alder swamps, keeping tabs on hard-running pointing dogs calls for unique gear.
- 1 mile range
- DryTek waterproof design technology
- Choice of continuous or momentary stimulation
- 21 stimulation levels (7 each at low, medium or high)
- Vibration and tone options
- Choice of stim/vibe or stim/tone available for up to 3 dogs at a time
- 2 hour charge
- Expands to 3 dogs
- 9 selectable tones
- 3 run modes: silent, 5 or 10 second beep
- Audible to 500 yards
- Instant locate feature with the touch of a transmitter button
- Uplandblaze orange finish