The TEK Series Handheld Device provides tracking and training capabilities in one compact component. Up to 12 dogs can be programmed into the device for tracking and training up to 7 miles. The backlit liquid crystal display screen shows movement and location of your dog.
This handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet, and is compatible with TEK 1.0 GPS tracking and e-collars.
- Lightweight, compact, handheld design
- Backlit LCD screen
- Ability to mark multiple waypoints
- Reports dog status (stopped or diection of movement)
- Integral, tilt-compensated compass
- 75-mile-diameter screen with autoscaling
- Minimum of 20 hours of usage on a single charge
- Handheld Device
- Getting Started Guide
- 2 Year Warranty