FREE 2-DAY SHIPPING within Contiguous U.S.
Item #: PSU-SD-2525
Ship Weight: 3.0 lb
7 in stock
The classically designed Sport DOG ProHunter SD 2525 is tailor-made for high demand users and long range hunting situations. With a high-output receiver, up to 27 levels of correction, vibration, and tone to choose from, the 2525 is effective when working with virtually any sporting breed and temperament. Its excellent performance at distances up to 2 miles also makes it a great system for hounds, beagles, and big running pointers.
SportDOG has redefined the meaning of "classic" by meshing the ProHunter's traditional transmitter design with the advanced features incorporated into their latest e-collars. The ProHunter SD 2525 is a workhorse system with a two mile range that fits with virtually every sporting breed.
You can customize your SportDOG SD-2525 to match your training preferences. It comes set up with 27 levels of continuous stimulation for one or two dogs with a non-stimulation tone button plus vibration selectable on the dial, but it can easily be changed into 17 different modes with different button configurations. The low continuous stimulation levels and gradual increases between levels on the SD 2525 are particularly useful with sensitive dogs or breeds.
The SD2525 features a slim profile collar receiver that ensures a perfect fit, and it's waterproof!
- Waterproof and submersible collar and transmitter
- 2 mile range
- Push-button ON/OFF switch activated at the collar
- Customizable transmitter settings -- choose from 17 pre-set modes
- Up to 27 levels of continuous or 18 levels of momentary stimulation in 1 or 2 dog mode
- Up to 9 levels of continuous stimulation in 3-6 dog mode
- Instantly change stimulation intensity from the transmitter (tactile dial)
- Tone only / Vibration only options even in multi-dog mode
- Rechargeable, user replaceable Lithium Ion batteries in collar and transmitter
- Two hour rapid charge
- Docking station collar charger
- Low Battery Detect indicators on both transmitter and receiver
- Backed by a two year manufacturer warranty
- SportDOG SD 2525 receiver collar
- SportDOG SD 2525 transmitter
- Transmitter antenna
- Short stimulation probes
- Long stimulation probes
- Adjustable black collar strap with square roller buckle and metal keeper which fits up to a 23" neck
- User replaceable, rechargeable batteries in the collar and transmitter
- Wall charger to charge transmitter and collar
- Collar charging cradle
- Test light
- SportDOG Owner's Manual / Operating Guide
- "Basic Training Manual" booklet by Charles Jurney with Rick Smith and Tom Dokken
- Basic Training DVD featuring pro trainers Charles Jurney, Rick Smith, Tom Dokken, and Chris Akin
- Transmitter weight: .8 lbs
- Collar weight with Receiver: .3 lbs
- Collar length without Receiver: 28"
- Collar length with Receiver: 26"
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.