We will beat any advertised price on this item. Find a lower price online and we will match it!
Call us at 888-286-2347 Ext. 707 or Email Us for your price match.
The SDR-Beep Add a Dog Beeper Collar
This unit can be used with any SportDOG FieldTrainer, SportHunter 1800, WetlandHunter, and ProHunter transmitters.
The SDR-Beep Add a Dog Beeper Collar was designed for Upland Hunters. The SDR-Beep Add a Dog Beeper Collar does not need a training collar to operate. Use your transmitter to operate the remote beeper by itself, the training collar by itself, or both together if you need them. If you currently own a SportDOG UplandHunter 1850, the 1850 transmitter operates all SDR-BEEP training collar and beeper functions remotely and allow you to run a second dog collar. Or, if you own a SportDOG SD-1800, SD-2000, SD-2500, or SD-3000 dog collar training system, the existing transmitter you now have will operate the SDR-Beep Add a Dog Beeper Collar and the remote locate or "call" function on the beeper.
Features of the SDR-Beep Add a Dog Beeper Collar:
- Original Collar Receiver/Remote Beeper for the UplandHunter SD-1850
- Both the Collar Receiver and Remote Beeper are compatible with SportDOG SD-1800, SD-1850, SD-2000, SD-2500 and SD-3000 Remote Transmitters
- Modular design allows use of Collar Receiver and Remote Beeper together or separately
- Waterproof Collar Receiver and Remote Beeper
- Collar Receiver uses replaceable, rechargeable NiMH battery
- Beeper uses disposable CR123A battery
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Beeper Tones of the SDR-Beep Add a Dog Beeper Collar:
Low Volume Hawk
High Volume Hawk
Bobwhite Quail Call
Low Volume Beep
High Volume Beep
Double High Volume Beep
High Falling to Low Volume
Double High Falling to Low Volume